Game Decrypter V3 Released. Now Supports 5.00 M33 CFW
Yoshihiro is back, this time basing his work off the resent Eboot patcher he has released Game Decrypter v3. Which will decrypt and patch eboots that will now work on Dark_AleX’s custom firmware 5.00 M33. It also has better compatibility with 5.03 GEN-A which might have been problematic before. And since you don’t have to use the windows eboot patcher, you can use this without a Windows OS.
OK so you know have two options offered to you to decipher your EBOOT.BIN. Either, patch the eboot to play on 5.50GEN-B or patch it for 5.00M33 and 5.03GEN
For a full game decrypter compatibility list, please visit our forum Game Decrypter compatibility list by Ultimakillz.
Yoshihiro’s Game Decrypter notes:
Compatibility with 5.03GEn is now complete (or not so far). Thanxs to Revenge-crew for their patch on my v2 that i use for V3)
How i can use this tool ?
- Install the GameZDecryptZ folder in your X:PSP/GAME folder
- Open you iso with UMDGEN 4
- Go to File>File List>Export
- Save it as Filelist.txt
- Extract the EBOOT.BIN with UMDGEN4 in PSP_GAME/SYSDIR
- Put your EBOOT.BIN extracted from UMDGEN PSP_GAME/SYSDIR and put it on root of your memory stick
- Now you can boot game decrypter now you can press X 5 seconds later it’s done
- Connect your usb cable check on root of your memory stick you have a new folder called decryptor
- Copy the eboot.bin from the decryptor folder inside umdgen
- Go to File>File List>Import
- Choose Filelist.txt
- Select YES to forcing LBAs, then Save
- Rebuild your ISO
Thanks skyend for the tip.
- None Found