Yoshihiro’s 5.55 & 6.00 FW Game Decrypter V2 Released.
Yoshihiro has released Version two of his Game Decrypter for PSP games that require firmware 5.55 and firmware 6.00 to run. This application allows you to patch the firmware 5.55 and firmware 6.00 eboots in order to run on custom firmware 5.50 GEN-A to B2. It allows you to also run 5.55 and 6.00 FW games on your ChickHEN R2 / Custom Firmware 5.03 GEN-A PSP-3000.
This latest version includes fixes so users should have less issues running certain newer games. There are report that CFWEnabler will also run some games. So try that first if you have it installed and if you do decide to use Custom Firmware Enabler 3.60, please uninstall it first!!
- Rith has posted a easy to follow tutorial on just how to use Yoshihro’s Game Decrypter to patch your ISO’s you made from your UMD copy. And how to get them to work on your PSP running either Custom Firmware 5.50 GEN or Custom Firmware 5.03 GEN-A
- If your a TA88v3+ PSP-2000 or PSP-3000 user with firmware 5.03 or less please check this post (link below) for help running ChickHEN R2 and CFW 5.03 GEN-A Guide to running ChickHEN R2 on your PSP-3000 or PSP-2000 TA088v3 + and also read up about installing CFW 5.03 GEN-A here: http://pspslimhacks.com/503gen-a-custom-firmware-released/
- Permanent CFW for all PSP models on the way!
- The Vita Homebrew Bubble has Burst
- New Custom Firmware coming soon!
- Free Games! – PlayStation Experience
Latest posts by PSPFan (see all)
- PS Vita Firmware 2.60 Released - August 6, 2013
- PS Vita Firmware 2.12 Released known VHBL Exploits OK - May 8, 2013
- The Z’s Exploit only on PSN AU & Europe. Plus release delay? - May 1, 2013