XMBCtrl v1.2 beta released
Remember 6.20 TN-E? Remember its menu? Do you regret upgrading to CFW because of it? No need to worry anymore as XMBCtrl is now updated to version 1.2beta to support the 6.60 CFWs released last week. Let’s see what else has changed in this new version :
[+] Added ME Freecore xmbctrl.
[!] Visual fixes.
[!] Fixed crashing on PSPgo (ME).
To clear the possible misunderstandings let’s answer some of the most common questions on the topic :
- What is XMBCtrl? This is a plugin that lets you to change the most common settings from the PSP menu instead from the vsh or recovery.
- What firmware are supported? All 6.xx PRO B9 as well as latest 6.60/6.39 ME.
- What PSP Models are supported? All PSP models are supported.
- I am using 6.60 CFW and the program doesn’t boot up.What should I do? Install Sense Me application and it will boot just fine.
How to install?
- Download the archive below.
- Unrar and copy the “XMBCtrl” folder to PSP/GAME. Copy all text files included in the archive in the root of your memory stick/internal memory.
- Run the program from Game -> Memory Stick.
- ” Choose Install XMB Control [ME] ” if you are on ME CFW or ” Choose Install XMB Control [PRO] ” if you are on PRO CFW.
- The PSP will reboot and the plugin will be enabled.
How to use ?
- Go to Settings -> PRO Settings
- Change your settings as you want.
Source : [wololo’s forums]
Download XMBCtrl 1.2beta
- PSP: Revision 2.3/10.3 of the ME & LME CFW is now available – Adds Pro Online support, DAX-format and more!
- Permanent CFW for all PSP models on the way!
- Legacy Title Review: The 3rd Birthday
- New Custom Firmware coming soon!
Latest posts by dimy93 (see all)
- PSVita Game Announcements Coming!!! - March 1, 2012
- Rumor : GTA IV : Stories for the Vita is coming sooner than expected - February 29, 2012
- Gravity Rush coming on June 13 - February 29, 2012