Sony : Vita’s updating will be easier.
Remember every time you sit to play your newly bought game and you got a splash message asking you to update your PS3 or PSP? You answer to few questions mainly with “Yes” or “Accept” and then comes the progress bar that seems to take years and years to count from 1 to 100. That will change at least for the PSV. According to Shuhei Yoshida SCEE Worldwide Studio Boss Sony is on the problem. Here is what he says on the topic :
“I agree, it’s very annoying when you only have one hour in your busy life to play a game, and when you have to spend 30 minutes out of that one hour to update the hardware. So it’s not necessarily the frequency of how we update, it’s like you said – intrusiveness – of the current processes that we have on PS3 and PSP. I cannot talk about specific plans, but we are very aware of the issues, and we’d like to address those issues on PS Vita going forward.”
This means easier updates on the Vita but also means harder downgrading process when comes to CFW as the update probably will just change and add files instead of completely reflashes the whole firmware.
Source : [GameInformer]
- SCEA Boss Believes PS Vita is the “Best Handheld Gaming Experience”
- PS-TV Review – Hacking Required
- Sony Bend Working On New AAA PS Vita Game?
- ARK-2 eCFW & Kernel Exploit for PS Vita 3.36 firmware Released!
Latest posts by dimy93 (see all)
- PSVita Game Announcements Coming!!! - March 1, 2012
- Rumor : GTA IV : Stories for the Vita is coming sooner than expected - February 29, 2012
- Gravity Rush coming on June 13 - February 29, 2012