VHBL download for Super Collapse 3
A bit late I know..But here are the files required to run VHBL with with Super Collapse 3.IF you were lucky enough to get hold of it before it was removed from PSN. This download below includes all the files and the save game needed to run VHBL.
How to run homebrew games
The CMA will only let you copy savedata, and will not recursively browse folders.
To address this, HBL comes with a tool that can extract archives with a specific structure.
Packaging the homebrew for installation on the Vita:
1) download PSP homebrews from your favorite website
2) extract the homebrew somewhere on your hard drive, and with your favorite utility, zip it again with the *store* setting (no compression), in a file that you will name “install.zip”
3) take any PSP savedata (but not the one used for HBL!), and add the “install.zip” to that folder, in your PC CMA folder. so your PSP Savedata will look something like this:
in folder PSSAVEDATA/1a2b3c4def5678/UCUS12345000/ (or something like this) you will have the following files:
- Tomtomdu80′s port information public announcement
- new VHBL exploit
- The Z gets VHBL working on 2.10
- Frostegater goes Open Source! releases code for CEF & Kernel Exploit