Unconfirmed: New PSP Emulator Exploit for the PS Vita
A user nicknamed zaiii over at Wololo’s forum claims that he has found a new exploit in the PSP Emulator of PS Vita.The exploit is unconfirmed yet, but reputed developers are in process of confirming the nature of the exploit.
The hacker also posted a video on YouTube demonstrating a Hello World Proof Of Concept.Check out the video below
The exploit runs on Official Firmware version 2.02 and is in early stages of development.If this doesnt turns out to be fake, then the people who missed UNO exploit might see some homebrew action or even ECFW if combined with a kernel exploit.
We are waiting for the confirmation from Wololo’s and will keep you updated on the news.Thanks for reading.
- The Vita Homebrew Bubble has Burst
- Patapon 2 VHBL for PS Vita 3.36 Firmware
- ARK-2 eCFW & Kernel Exploit for PS Vita 3.36 firmware Released!
- PS-TV Review – Hacking Required
Latest posts by skyend (see all)
- New exploit game for JP Region, PS Vita 3.36 FW - January 31, 2015
- ARK-2 eCFW & Kernel Exploit for PS Vita 3.36 firmware Released! - January 31, 2015
- Patapon 2 removed from PSN - January 29, 2015