Team ProjectXX Exploit Released. Supports all PSPs up to 6.20 OFW!
Update: Splinter Cell Essentials (EU Version) is the only version that works it seems, don’t worry I also wasted time and money downloading the US version ;( …Arghhh
Team ProjectXX Exploit has been forcefully released, I say forcefully as it seems someone blabbed the game name. Its all public now, so not under-wraps anymore. So if you don’t have the game UMD, get on PSN right away and download Splinter Cell Essentials (EU Version). I mean now! There is no time to waste as Sony will have this game either pulled or patched in a matter of hours. When Sony release firmware 6.30 don’t update as we still have the Patapon 2 HBL loader remember.
The exploit release comes from FrEdDy and Dark_Kendox with special thanks to Wololo, KiNgOfUnIvErS, psphakerwarrior and Phantom91 for there help and efforts. Good work guys, shame it has to be “Almost” completely ruined by someone with a big mouth…
How to work this exploit:
Copy the folder ULES002810int over to your MS or mass memory (PSP Go’s) PSP/SAVEDATA folder and copy the h.bin to the root of your memory stick/mass memory. Then like the Patapon 2 save game exploit, run Splinter Cell Essentials and then load the hacked save game. You should be greeted with a nice “hello world” as in the video above.
Tip: Your PSP must be set to English! Oh and yeah Dark-SMN and team light are lamers!
Source: PSP ITA Forums
Info on the exploit leak over at Lan.st
- Patapon 2 VHBL for PS Vita 3.36 Firmware
- Patapon 2 removed from PSN
- New exploit game for JP Region, PS Vita 3.36 FW
- ARK-2 eCFW & Kernel Exploit for PS Vita 3.36 firmware Released!
Latest posts by PSPFan (see all)
- PS Vita Firmware 2.60 Released - August 6, 2013
- PS Vita Firmware 2.12 Released known VHBL Exploits OK - May 8, 2013
- The Z’s Exploit only on PSN AU & Europe. Plus release delay? - May 1, 2013