Signed 6.35 Pro (HEN) Released! Run 6.35 Pro HEN from the XMB!
We have been watching Liquidigong’s twitter with interest and today Liquidigong released a signed 6.35 PRO HEN. Just one day after reporting he had signed the 6.35 HEN he has posted it for download only an hour ago from posting this.
This 6.35 PRO HEN can be run straight from the XMB menu on Original Firmware 6.35. So you bypass the Minna no Sukkiri demo exploit. No need to load tHBL first and then the HEN. Its much quicker this way.
Create a folder called 635PROHEN and place this eboot into it. Then move that folder with the eboot to the following location depending on your PSP model:
PSP3k – ms0:/PSP/GAME/635PROHEN/EBOOT.PBP
PSPGO – ef0:/PSP/GAME/635PROHEN/EBOOT.PBP
Update: Tested on my PSP Go, it works! Tested on my PSP-2000 TA85 OFW 6.35 working too. (But I had to disable UMD caching first!)
Thanks Psykes for the info!
- Permanent CFW for all PSP models on the way!
- SCEA Boss Believes PS Vita is the “Best Handheld Gaming Experience”
- Legacy Title Review: The 3rd Birthday
- Free Games! – PlayStation Experience
Latest posts by PSPFan (see all)
- PS Vita Firmware 2.60 Released - August 6, 2013
- PS Vita Firmware 2.12 Released known VHBL Exploits OK - May 8, 2013
- The Z’s Exploit only on PSN AU & Europe. Plus release delay? - May 1, 2013