Restore semi-bricked PSP units without Pandora
Homebrew developer Hellcat has released an homebrew utility that can easily restore semi-bricked PSP units without the use of Pandora. Called Recovery Flasher it can be run from within the recovery menu on any PSP running CFW. Its also possible to install custom firmware 3.71 M33 using Recovery Flasher.
What is this? And why?
* Flashes a fresh 3.71-M33 – for recovering semi-bricks or to
* does not use Pandora, runns from the recovery menu or the XMB
* does not use (as in launch) the original Sony Updater (only extracts
all required files from the original .PBP)
* runs fine on CFWs lower than 3.52-M33-3 – handy for upgrading older
FWs w/o the “need to go 3.52, then 3.52-3, then higher” odyssey
* runs fine from TimeMachine (3.40-OE on Fat and 3.60-M33 on Slim)
* can backup the FW flash and restore selected parts (XMB theme,
settings, PSN activation)
- None Found