[Release] iR Shell for 5.50 GEN-A (Patch)
joshd666 has sent word to us of his patched iR Shell for Custom Firmware 5.50 GEN-A. He has made the necessary hex edits to allow iR Shell 3.9 to function correctly on CFW 5.50 GEN-A.
Remember this is for PSP-1000’s and PSP-2000’s TA-088v2 or less PSP’s. Don’t try this on a PSP-3000
I was getting impatient so i made one my self
irshell/bin/irshell38x.prx: offset 0×284e, 0×82 -> 0×00
irshell/bin/irshell38xs.prx: offset 0×28da, 0×82 -> 0×00
Full credit to Ahman for iR Shell. This is an unofficial iR Shell patch / release.
- Permanent CFW for all PSP models on the way!
- 6.61 ME and LME CFW now available for PSP!
- Mandatory 6.61 PSP Firmware now Live!
- New Custom Firmware coming soon!
Latest posts by PSPFan (see all)
- PS Vita Firmware 2.60 Released - August 6, 2013
- PS Vita Firmware 2.12 Released known VHBL Exploits OK - May 8, 2013
- The Z’s Exploit only on PSN AU & Europe. Plus release delay? - May 1, 2013