PSV Dolphin 3D Debug / Test Screen discovered
Some lucky and well, not so lucky Japanese users have somehow stumbled apon a Dolphin 3D test or debug mode on their PS Vita. Now I say unfortunate as its reported that these users can’t seem to get out of this debug mode? Not even powering off teh PS Vita works. Check out the video above. Low PS style graphics of dolphins which the user can adjust various settings. And OK screens. Very strange…
This could be exploitable maybe? Some type of debug code can be executed via a control combination? There could be other debug screens and modes?? Who knows? We will let you know if we find anything else on the matter and update the post here.
- Competition Time!
- Competition: What would you do with 300HK Dollars?
- Legacy News: Doom is 21 today!
- SCEA Boss Believes PS Vita is the “Best Handheld Gaming Experience”
Latest posts by PSPFan (see all)
- PS Vita Firmware 2.60 Released - August 6, 2013
- PS Vita Firmware 2.12 Released known VHBL Exploits OK - May 8, 2013
- The Z’s Exploit only on PSN AU & Europe. Plus release delay? - May 1, 2013