PSP Tool v0.8
Raing3 has updated his handy PSP Tool eboot, which can: Backup and create the battery EEPROM, Restore Idstorage of the PSP, Create different Magic Memory Sticks, format the memory stick and much much more.
PSP Tool v0.8 changes:
- Added options to create DC3, DC4, DC5, DC7, DC8 or an original 1.50 Update Flasher Magic Memory Sticks (read manual for requirements, same as original installers).
- Added a Memory Stick format function based on Hellcats Pandora Installer.
- The wave colours are now random and customizable (the wave colours can be changed by pressing SQUARE or holding L while pressing square toggles between the flash0 colours and the internal colours).
- Other minor alterations and fixes.
- Fixed crash when attempting to use a flash via USB when run under DC.
- All files (except loaded PRXs) are now stored in a zip archive in the PSAR section of the EBOOT for easy editing.
- Sources are no longer included to reduce file size.
- IdStorage keys are now saved and restored from a single file and the integrity of the file is validated before restoration.
- Added more information to the system information pandels.
- Backup and Restore the IdStorage of the PSP
- Check the IPL injected on the Memory Stick or a file located on the Memory Stick
- Check, Backup, Restore and change the battery EEPROM
- Connect various devices through a USB cable
- Create a checksum of the IPL injected on the Memory Stick or an IPL located on the Memory Stick
- Create a variety of different Magic Memory Sticks
- Erase the entire IPL space of the Memory Stick
- Extract the IPL injected on the Memory Stick to a file
- Format the Memory Stick
- Inject a variety of included IPLs or an IPL from a file to the Memory Stick
Latest posts by PSPFan (see all)
- PS Vita Firmware 2.60 Released - August 6, 2013
- PS Vita Firmware 2.12 Released known VHBL Exploits OK - May 8, 2013
- The Z’s Exploit only on PSN AU & Europe. Plus release delay? - May 1, 2013