PSP MAME4ALL v4.9r2 Hires
PSP MAME4ALL v4.9r2 Hires:
TTYman has updated PSP MAME4ALL to version 4.9r2. Good news is I can confirm that unlike the other release I got this working on my PSP Slim. And playing one of my old fav’s Snow Bros, that I used play back in the day down at the local shop before heading of to School. Ah the memories, anyway…
Whats new? Here’s the changelog below.
PSP MAME4ALL v4.9r2 Hires changelog:
* Usermode builds now works.
* Dipswitches settings added.
* Some Z80 core speedups.
* Vector based games like Asteroids now run at native resolution of 480×272 pixels.
* Preliminary memory management to clean-up things in certain romset (due to original MAME bugs) before starting a new emulation.
* In case of memory fragmentation errors emulator now quits without lockups.
* Better sound support in certain games, like Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles etc.
* Graphics themes disabled in 1.50 kernel mode to gain more memory available, used a simple blue gradient instead.
* Graphics mode saved with settings.