PSP IRC v1.0.6 Released
ZX-81′s PSP IRC Chat client, PSPIRC v1.0.6 has been released.
It is mainly based on the IRC engine written by Danzel, and the user interface i wrote for PSPSSH.
The IR keyboard support is based on the work of Harald Fielker (author of the PSP IR Keyboard Library) with a new patch from Craig to support Sprint PCS IR keyboard.
This software is distributed under GNU V2 License, see GPLV2.txt file for all details and information about it.
It has been developed on linux for Firmware 1.5 and 3.40-OE, and for the IR keyboard part it has been tested using a Targus Universal IR Wireless keyboard.
What’s new in this version ?
- Add all iso8859-1 characters in danzeff virtual keyboard
- All text fonts are now compatible with iso8859-1 characters
- Bug fix in IR keyboard .ini files with UTF8 specification
(for example mapping string such as “u+c3a0″ didn’t work properly)
- New targus mapping with french characters mapped from ALT 1 up to ALT -
(see targus-include.ini file for more details)
- Pokemon Alpha! We Choose You! (Pokemon Jade/Obsidian)
- *Updated* [Alpha] Pokemon Jade: A Wild Pokemon Appeared!