PSP Firmware 6.30 Released. Papaton 2 Exploit / HBL Patched!
Yep, we knew it was coming and now its all official. Sony have released Firmware 6.30. As expected it has patched all know exploits, Patapon 2 Demo Save Data Exploit. No no more HBL loader. Its alos even patched Datels Action Replay software. So like we always mention and will do so again – Don’t update if you want to continue having fun on 6.20 with the Half byte loader, emulators and homebrew etc. Whats also interesting is it seems Sony is bringing official emulator support to the PSP. PC Engine aka Turbo Grafx 16 and NeoGeo folders have been spotted inside the new firmware..Hmmmm what are you up to Sony? (PC Engine / Neogeo Source: Fist full of potions)
Here’s the changelog:
Games can now be grouped and displayed in folders based on format under [Game].
- New Custom Firmware coming soon!
- Permanent CFW for all PSP models on the way!
- PlayStation 20th Anniversary Theme for PS Vita!
- Legacy News: Doom is 21 today!
Latest posts by PSPFan (see all)
- PS Vita Firmware 2.60 Released - August 6, 2013
- PS Vita Firmware 2.12 Released known VHBL Exploits OK - May 8, 2013
- The Z’s Exploit only on PSN AU & Europe. Plus release delay? - May 1, 2013