PSP Firmware 6.30 game exploit. Hello World 6.30
Seems not all exploits are patched up in PSP Firmware 6.30, Mamosuke has posted an apparent Hello World for 6.30. Its said to be based off a PSN game and run in game and exploited. Of course *if* the game is named the PSN download will be pulled, so its pretty much useless to us all. A demo exploit is whats really needed. Here’s the video proof.
No its not a fake…
- Patapon 2 VHBL for PS Vita 3.36 Firmware
- ARK-2 eCFW & Kernel Exploit for PS Vita 3.36 firmware Released!
- The Vita Homebrew Bubble has Burst
- Patapon 2 removed from PSN
Latest posts by PSPFan (see all)
- PS Vita Firmware 2.60 Released - August 6, 2013
- PS Vita Firmware 2.12 Released known VHBL Exploits OK - May 8, 2013
- The Z’s Exploit only on PSN AU & Europe. Plus release delay? - May 1, 2013