PSP Firmware 3.90 Released with Skype
PSP Firmware 3.90 is now available over network update. This release includes the much awaited PSP Skype, allowing users to make free PSP to PSP calls. Were not sure at this stage if PSP Skype is supported on non Japanese PSP Systems. This could just be for the Japanese regio. If you have PSP Skype working on your PSP why not let us know with a comment?
Below is a list of services that you can use upon installing PSP Firmware 3.90 on your Slim & Lite:
* Outgoing calls between Skype ID (Skype ID) (free)
* General and the outgoing phone calls (dialer, SkypeOut ™) (paid)
* General mobile phones in the phone (Phone receiving, SkypeIn ™) (paid)
* Voice mail exchanges (some paid)
Besides some online dough, you’ll also have to abide by certain conditions to use Skype. The list of requirements, again verbatim:
* PSP ® console (PSP-2000 series)
* Memory Stick Duo ™ (capacity needs at least 1MB)
* Wireless Internet access environment
* PSP ® Skype to respond to the voice input and output devices
* Earphones attached remote control (PSP S140 G-G-270) + headset (PSP).
* 1 headset connected to the remote system to connect to the PSP.
- Japan has their PS Vita Price dropped
- SONY PLAYSTATION 4 ANNOUNCED!
- PS4 Controller Full Specs “PS Eye”
- PSP Essentials #2: GTA: Liberty City Stories