MGT Sam Coupe Emulator: PSPSIM v1.2.1 Final
PSPSim v 1.2.1 Final Version
PSPSIM is a Sam Coupe emulator for the PSP. SamCoupe is 1989 8-bit Z80 home computer released by Miles Gordon Technology.
Changelog of Zx-81′s PSPSIM version 1.2.1:
- Many optimizations to speed up the emulation in z80, video and sound emulation part.
- Many games are now fullspeed (50 fps) even at 222Mhz !!
- Many new render modes and screen size options (normal, fit, max etc …)
- The emulator window can now be moved to fit the screen properly
- Add new hotkeys to setup render mode etc …
- Bug fix in the low battery watchdog
- RTrigger/LTrigger keys can be used in the keyboard settings menu to navigate between Normal, LTrigger and RTrigger compose mapping.
- Default Hotkeys can now be set in the keyboard mapping menu (useful to add hotkeys on existing/previous keyboard files)
- Code cleaning