PSP Custom Firmware 6.XX PRO-B10 Fix
Hrimfaxi has posted an fix over on the Custom Firmware PRO googlecodes website. Its said to fix the fixed buffer overflow bug. Now I haven’t heard of anyone having this issue or any bricks etc. Maybe its rare, nevertheless if your running PRO-B10 or doing to install it then grab this fix. This is for models that are fully hackable. Your PSP-1000’s and PSP-2000’s before the TA-088v3 motherboards. If your on a PSP-3000 or Go you don’t have to worry about this.
PSP Custom Firmware 6.XX PRO-B10 Fix changelog:
CIPL_installer: fixed buffer overflow bug on pspIplUpdateGetIpl
Depending on which firmware your running or want to run download the below fix.
- 6.61 Pro C2 CFW now available for PSP
- Permanent CFW for all PSP models on the way!
- 6.61 ME and LME CFW now available for PSP!
- The Vita Homebrew Bubble has Burst
Latest posts by PSPFan (see all)
- PS Vita Firmware 2.60 Released - August 6, 2013
- PS Vita Firmware 2.12 Released known VHBL Exploits OK - May 8, 2013
- The Z’s Exploit only on PSN AU & Europe. Plus release delay? - May 1, 2013