PSP Custom Firmware 5.00 M33-4
- Speed selected for umd/iso was not properly locked in some new games that used scePower_EBD177D6 instead of scePowerSetClockFrequency to change speed.
– UMD/ISO speed settings now apply to PSN games too.
– Fixed libupdown.prx connecting to dark-alex.org instead of sony when npsignin_plugin checks for a new version and m33 update is enabled.
– Iso file descriptor was not closed in driver deletion
– Added a shutdown command to vshmenu.
- The New Downloads Page
- Legacy News: Doom is 21 today!
- ONElua 3D Game Spaceball released!
- Competition: What would you do with 300HK Dollars?
Latest posts by PSPFan (see all)
- PS Vita Firmware 2.60 Released - August 6, 2013
- PS Vita Firmware 2.12 Released known VHBL Exploits OK - May 8, 2013
- The Z’s Exploit only on PSN AU & Europe. Plus release delay? - May 1, 2013