PSP 6.20 Save Data Exploit Released. Hello World 6.20 Download.
Well its out, what you have all been finally waiting for! You’ll need the American Patapon 2 Demo below and the save game exploit below. A PSP with official firmware 5.50 to 6.20 OFW will run this. I can confirm it works on my PSP-2000 and PSP Go. I will post a video up soon of this. Yes it works on PSP-3000 too, all PSP models!
Download it, run this and enjoy this new breakthrough thanks to
Malloxisand wololo. Hold tight for an Eloader release shortly for this Save Game Exploit and you’ll been playing homebrew in no time on that PSP Go or any PSP with 6.20 FW. Good days ahead and just in time for Easter.
Update: Wololo has just posted that Malloxis infact leaked this exploit, He found it, but Wololo wrote this exploit and Malloxis has just decided to release this trying to get the all credit. An eLoader isn’t ready yet for this exploit. Source: Lan.st Thanks Ninja88 for the info.
How to run this:
Copy the save game UCUS98732_DATA02 to your save game data and the demo to PSP/GAME on your mass memory or memory stick. Remember to copy over the whole folder UCUS98734. Now the binary h.bin needs to be placed in your memory stick root or mass memory root (PSP Go)
Discuss this further in our forum: Patapon 2 demo save game exploit for FW 6.20 FAQ and discussion
- The Vita Homebrew Bubble has Burst
- Legacy News: Doom is 21 today!
- Playstation Store Update PSVITA + 12 Deals Of Christmas + YS Memories Of Celceta
- Playstation Store PSVITA + 12 Days Of Christmas + The Walking Dead Complete 1st Season
Latest posts by PSPFan (see all)
- PS Vita Firmware 2.60 Released - August 6, 2013
- PS Vita Firmware 2.12 Released known VHBL Exploits OK - May 8, 2013
- The Z’s Exploit only on PSN AU & Europe. Plus release delay? - May 1, 2013