PS Vita EU users how to save up to 50% off PSN Store games!
If you live in Europe you’ll notice that PS Vita games are around the 50 euro mark (66-67 US dollars) And not alot of UK and EU users will know that the PSN Store for the US the games can be 35-49 dollars. (26 euros to 36 euros) A big difference. So how does a Euro user get on to PSN USA? Sign up for a US PSN account, its as simple as that. However you can’t add a credit card to top up your PSN wallet because the credit card has to be a U.S One. The fix is quite simple, just find online retailers that sell and ship PSN cards online. Ebay is one place. And there a good 20 or some other online stores that sell the PSN top up cards. Normally you only have to pay a small extra like 6 dollars ontop of the cards credit. For example the $50 PSN card I got online cost me $56 dollars and since the games are so much cheaper your still saving!
A perfect example is Shinobi 2. In the store here its 50.49 Euros and on PSN USA = 34.99 which is about 25 Euros. That a 50% saving….
*You can’t change your existing PSN account to other country unfortunately, so you just have to make a new account.
- Playstation Store gets a new feature!
- Competition: What would you do with 300HK Dollars?
- Legacy Title Review: Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core
- Free Games! – PlayStation Experience
Latest posts by PSPFan (see all)
- PS Vita Firmware 2.60 Released - August 6, 2013
- PS Vita Firmware 2.12 Released known VHBL Exploits OK - May 8, 2013
- The Z’s Exploit only on PSN AU & Europe. Plus release delay? - May 1, 2013