PS Vita app Wake Up Club Launches next week
The US Playstation blog has just announced the arrival of Wake-Up Club.It is a free application that lets other people know you’re awake! Confusing eh? The application works as an alarm clock where one can customize their backgrounds and alarm tones.The app matches your alarm time with other 12 players randomly who set their alarm time same as yours thus creating a Wake-Up Club.
As soon as your alarm goes off, your avatar will begin bouncing around the PS Vita touchscreen.When players wake up they can tap on their Wake-up Club avatar, which then appears in a virtual club room where other players’ avatars reside.Once in the virtual club room, you can see other players’ avatars, as well as who’s awake and who’s still sleeping.You can tap on sleeping players to cheer them up.
The application also stores statistics such as how many times a player has woken up within five minutes of their alarm going off, how many consecutive “successes” they’ve had, and the average time it takes you to wake up.”
To setup the application, go to System settings on your PS Vita -> Choose Date & Time -> Select Date and Time Settings -> Ensure Set Automatically is checked.
The app will be available for free on 15th January, ie this Tuesday.Let us know what you think about Wake-Up Club in the comments below.
- Free Games! – PlayStation Experience
- Sony Bend Working On New AAA PS Vita Game?
- Legacy Title Review: The 3rd Birthday
- PlayStation 20th Anniversary Theme for PS Vita!
Latest posts by skyend (see all)
- *UPDATE* PS Vita 3.15 FW incoming! adds PS4 support for PS VitaTV - April 27, 2014
- PS1/PSP Games for PS Vita pulled, PSN Glitch blamed - April 25, 2014
- PS1/PSP classics revived for PS Vita - April 23, 2014