Prometheus – Run more 6.20 Games on CFW 5.00 M33 & 5.50 GEN
Now here’s something to try if your not having any luck getting your games running on 5.50 GEN-D3 or 5.00 M33 custom firmware. Liquidzigong has released new tool called Prometheus which will run newer games that require 6.20 firmware and haven’t worked used previous methods . Its a bit of a process, but if your really desperate to get that backed up iso to work its worth a shot.
How to work it:
1. back up your UMD game disk to ISO format. (How to here)
2. Use WQSG_UMD (UMDGEN / WinRAR to extract the original PSP_GAME\SYSDIR\EBOOT.BIN into a temp folder, decrypted, then rename to EBOOT.OLD
3. Extract the prometheus.prx & EBOOT.BIN into above temp dir.
4. Drag the three files and drop into WQSD_UMD.
5. Done, copy the modified ISO to your MS
Source: Endless Paradigm
Tools and Applications needed:
Problems? Works or doesn’t work, let us know!
- None Found