Prometheus Module v0.6. Run 6.20 Games on CFW 5.50 GEN
Its been almost a month, but Liquidzigong is back with an update to his Prometheus module. This lets users play 6.20 games without the need of a plug-in. Works on both Custom Firmware 5.00 M33 & 5.50 GEN. Version 0.6 has more game compatibility and the prometheues.prx is no longer needed in the process.
Prometheus Module v0.6 Changelog:
- Optimized the program: the prometheues.prx is no longer necessary and the patch will be installed automatically
- Migliorata la compatibilità con Naruto Shippuden: Kizuna Drive and Hello Kitty – Improved compatibility with Naruto Shippuden: Kizuna Drive and Hello Kitty
How to work it:
1. back up your UMD game disk to ISO format. (How to here)
2. Use WQSG_UMD (UMDGEN / WinRAR to extract the original PSP_GAME\SYSDIR\EBOOT.BIN into a temp folder, decrypted, then rename to EBOOT.OLD
3. Extract the EBOOT.BIN into above temp dir.
4. Drag the three files and drop into WQSD_UMD. Save the ISO
5. Done, copy the modified ISO to your MS
Tools and Applications needed: