PPSSPP 0.8 : PSP emulation in HD [android,PC,iOS and more]
PPSSPP, the cross platform PSP emulator has now reached revision 0.8.It brings a lot of new features as well.
Developed by Henrik Rydgard, popularly known for his work with Dophin Emulator for Wii and Gamecube.
PPSSPP can run your PSP games on your PC in full HD resolution, and play them on Android too. It can even upscale textures that would otherwise be too blurry as they were made for the small screen of the original PSP.
Even on modern Android phones and tables, you can often run at double the original resolution.
Here are some screen shots for you.
For Meego / Hermattan
For Mac OS-X
To test the emulator before you start dumping your UMD’s, you can use this test program which will draw a spinning cube on your screen.
Let us know your comments and reviews below!
- Legacy News: Doom is 21 today!
- Playstation Store gets a new feature!
- New Custom Firmware coming soon!
- Competition: What would you do with 300HK Dollars?
Latest posts by skyend (see all)
- *UPDATE* PS Vita 3.15 FW incoming! adds PS4 support for PS VitaTV - April 27, 2014
- PS1/PSP Games for PS Vita pulled, PSN Glitch blamed - April 25, 2014
- PS1/PSP classics revived for PS Vita - April 23, 2014