PPSSPP 0.8 : PSP emulation in HD [android,PC,iOS and more]
PPSSPP, the cross platform PSP emulator has now reached revision 0.8.It brings a lot of new features as well.
Developed by Henrik Rydgard, popularly known for his work with Dophin Emulator for Wii and Gamecube.
PPSSPP can run your PSP games on your PC in full HD resolution, and play them on Android too. It can even upscale textures that would otherwise be too blurry as they were made for the small screen of the original PSP.
Even on modern Android phones and tables, you can often run at double the original resolution.
Here are some screen shots for you.
For Meego / Hermattan
For Mac OS-X
To test the emulator before you start dumping your UMD’s, you can use this test program which will draw a spinning cube on your screen.
Let us know your comments and reviews below!
- PS-TV Review – Hacking Required
- Legacy News: Doom is 21 today!
- Playstation Store gets a new feature!
- Bye Bye YouTube, Maps apps on PS Vita
Latest posts by skyend (see all)
- New exploit game for JP Region, PS Vita 3.36 FW - January 31, 2015
- ARK-2 eCFW & Kernel Exploit for PS Vita 3.36 firmware Released! - January 31, 2015
- Patapon 2 removed from PSN - January 29, 2015