Popsloader Easy Installer for 5.00 M33 v1.1
Popsloader Easy Installer version 1.1 has been released to fix a major bug where the popsloader would freeze on the pops version selector screen. Also the compression has been reduced to help increase installation times on slower memory sticks.
If you didn’t see our other release what Popsloader Easy installer does is take the hassle out of dumping and extracting pops rpx’s as it has all been done for you. Just point the installer to your memory stick root or PSP and wait. Then enable the pops loader in the M33 plug screen. Once installed you’ll have the following POPS versions installed: 3.00, 3.01, 3.02, 3.03, 3.10, 3.11, 3.30, 3.40, 3.51, 3.52, 3.71, 3.72, 3.80, 3.90, 4.01.
Changelog Version 1.1:
- Fixed a bug where the popsloader would freeze in the menu while selecting the version of pops used. – Thanks to lordtenno
- Compression has been slightly reduced to help increase installation times on slower memory sticks.
Make sure that popsloader.prx is enabled in the recovery menu (entered by holding R while turning the PSP on) When you run a Playstation game, hold R while it loads and you’ll see a firmware selection screen. Select which version of POPS you want to run. It will save this preference unless you hold R again.
Also visit the PSX on PSP Compatibility list to find out which POPS version works best with which PSX game.
- 2.10 firmware for vita
- Japan has their PS Vita Price dropped
- Team Pro sends a update on the PSP CFW!
- Soul Sacrifice Release date revealed