PicoDrive v1.35b Genesis – Sega CD Emulator
Monday, November 26th, 2007
Sony PlayStation Portable homebrew developer notaz has just released another bugfix for he’s PicoDrive Sega Genesis / Megadrive and Sega CD/Mega CD. Emulator. Here is the changelog:
- mp3 code should no longer fail on 1.5 firmware.
- added gamma adjustment option.
- added .cso ISO format support. Useful for non-FMV games.
- it is now possile to force a region after the ROM is loaded.
- fixed a sram bug in memhandlers (fixes Shining in the Darkness saves).
- fixed another bug in memhanlers, which crashed the emu for some games (like NBA Jam and NHL 9x).
- added suspend/resume handling for Sega CD games.
- some other small tweaks I forgot about.