PC PSP Emulator: JPCSP v0.3 Revision 1191
Another jump in builds for JPCSP, the PC java based PSP emulator. So more tweaks and adjustments have been applied to further improve the emulators speed. If you want to try running a few of your PSP games on your PC then this is really the only application to use.
JPCSP v0.3 Revision 1191 Changelog:
- Revision 1191: Fix for PlayChapas: texture_buffer_width can be smaller than texture_width: avoi
- Revision 1190: refixed base ge command. (please see line 3986 if it doesn’t break games, fix li
Instructions on how to use JPCSP:
1) Install last java version download http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp
2) Extract package the program http://www.7-zip.org/ – compilations upload for me rev.7z ( includes the libraries x86 .dll needed to execute on .7z pack )
3) Double-click on jpcsp0.3 .bat files you configuration adecuade 256m (512m) Ejemplar. ** Note Windows x64 Requered JOGL x64 downloaded the link http://download.java.net/media/jogl/bui … -amd64.zip remplace JOGL .dll on the folder
4) to run the games is as follows Ejemplar :
UMD games are if you copy the folder umdimages (the Interface Load -> UMD -> Select UMD Image detect and Load )
emulation of such a memory stick PSP ms0\PSP\GAME\folder name\ XXX.PBP File Ejemplar (The interface Load -> memstick -> Selec file detect and load )
Items stored in the memory stick are located in the following path ms0\PSP\SAVEDATA\folder ULES GAME\ files .bin and .sfo a.k.a
5) if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask thanks
Build’s lasted compiled
HDD Virtual Link
- PSP: Revision 2.3/10.3 of the ME & LME CFW is now available – Adds Pro Online support, DAX-format and more!
- New Custom Firmware coming soon!
- Legacy Title Review: Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core
- Legacy Title Review: The 3rd Birthday
Latest posts by PSPFan (see all)
- PS Vita Firmware 2.60 Released - August 6, 2013
- PS Vita Firmware 2.12 Released known VHBL Exploits OK - May 8, 2013
- The Z’s Exploit only on PSN AU & Europe. Plus release delay? - May 1, 2013