Papaton 2 Exploit. HBL rev 0.85 released.
We haven’t posted updates to the homebrew loader project, that is up intill now. As revision .085 is considered to be quite a stable release. So if you haven’t already, you can download the Papaton 2 demo, HBL exploit and hacked saved game and get crackin. Time for some homebrew on your PSP Go or non hackable PSP-3000.
Now you many thinking what you can play via the HBL? Well quite a bit now, here’s a few examples: PSP Emulators like gpSP (GBA) for HBL, Scummvm (Classic point and click adventures), Picodrive (Genesis / Megadrive) and PSP MAME4ALL just to name a few
How to use the Half Byte homebrew loader:
- Download and install the Patapon 2 demo to your MemoryStick or /Mass Memory (PSP Go)
- Download the HBL release and copy the “hbl” directory and the “h.bin” file to memory root
- Now copy the hacked save data folder UCUS98732_DATA02 to /PSP/SAVEDATA
- Move any homebrew you want to play or try to the folder: /PSP/GAME
- Start the Patapon 2 demo and load the hacked save game, then load your homebrew from the HBL menu
- Tomtomdu80′s port information public announcement
- Soul Sacrifice Demo coming soon
- 2.10 firmware for vita
- VHBL RUNNING ON 2.06 Ofw