Now get $20 PSN credit for referrals in US
Sony has decided to give out $20 PSN credit and 1000 Sony Reward Points for convincing your friend to buy a Playstation Vita.The offer is now live in US and valid upto one month , ie 28th February 2013!
There are a few important rules and restrictions related to this promotion, however. The $20 PSN card is limited as a reward for the first 10 people you refer and who purchase. Meaning the maximum you can earn is $200 and 10,000 points. Getting more than 10 people to buy hardware (who is seriously going to achieve that?) is only worth it if you want to be in with a chance of winning the million points (worth $10,000).
- Legacy Title Review: Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core
- SCEA Boss Believes PS Vita is the “Best Handheld Gaming Experience”
- Competition: What would you do with 300HK Dollars?
- Sony Bend Working On New AAA PS Vita Game?
Latest posts by skyend (see all)
- *UPDATE* PS Vita 3.15 FW incoming! adds PS4 support for PS VitaTV - April 27, 2014
- PS1/PSP Games for PS Vita pulled, PSN Glitch blamed - April 25, 2014
- PS1/PSP classics revived for PS Vita - April 23, 2014