Nintendo DS Emulator for PSP: DSONPSP v0.7
Yoshihiro is back and with yet another speed increase for DSONPSP the Nintendo DS emulator for PSP. Its a port of DeSmuME which is a multi format Nintendo DS emulator. Notable changes are a new cursor has been added with two colors, plus a further speed increase and a few bug fixes. Keep the updates coming Yoshihiro, at this rate the DS PSP emulation will be faster than the N64 PSP emulation!
DSONPSP v0.7 Changelog:
- Speed increase, again
- Use L & R for touch screen
- Cursor added with 2 colors: black or white.
- Frameskip set at 2 by default
- Fixed FPS counter as well
- Source code will be added on SVN soon
- Retroarch Released!
- SCEA Boss Believes PS Vita is the “Best Handheld Gaming Experience”
- Legacy News: Doom is 21 today!
- Playstation Store gets a new feature!
Latest posts by PSPFan (see all)
- PS Vita Firmware 2.60 Released - August 6, 2013
- PS Vita Firmware 2.12 Released known VHBL Exploits OK - May 8, 2013
- The Z’s Exploit only on PSN AU & Europe. Plus release delay? - May 1, 2013