New PSARdumper Released by M33
Team M33 have released a New PSARdumper, that basically dumps and decrypts the PSP’s firmware.
- This is a recode of psardumper for 2.XX & 3.XX kernels.
- If you are in a cfw of the fat psp, be sure to put it in GAME3XX or in GAME if you have it configured for 3.XX kernel.
- Support for 3.7X decryption has also been added.
- The instructions are same as for original psardumper, except that you donít need the DATA.PSAR in the root of memory stick, but instead the EBOOT.PBP; this is to make it more noobs-friendly and lazy-friendly.
I guess since there is support for 3.7x firmwares, we can expect custom firmware 3.71 for Team M33 soon?
Password for RAR file: PSARDUMPER_FOR_NEW_AG
Source: Team M33
- PSP: Revision 2.3/10.3 of the ME & LME CFW is now available ‚Äď Adds Pro Online support, DAX-format and more!
- New Custom Firmware coming soon!
- Permanent CFW for all PSP models on the way!
- Legacy Title Review: The 3rd Birthday
Latest posts by PSPFan (see all)
- PS Vita Firmware 2.60 Released - August 6, 2013
- PS Vita Firmware 2.12 Released known VHBL Exploits OK - May 8, 2013
- The Z’s Exploit only on PSN AU & Europe. Plus release delay? - May 1, 2013