New PSARdumper Released by M33
Team M33 have released a New PSARdumper, that basically dumps and decrypts the PSP’s firmware.
- This is a recode of psardumper for 2.XX & 3.XX kernels.
- If you are in a cfw of the fat psp, be sure to put it in GAME3XX or in GAME if you have it configured for 3.XX kernel.
- Support for 3.7X decryption has also been added.
- The instructions are same as for original psardumper, except that you donít need the DATA.PSAR in the root of memory stick, but instead the EBOOT.PBP; this is to make it more noobs-friendly and lazy-friendly.
I guess since there is support for 3.7x firmwares, we can expect custom firmware 3.71 for Team M33 soon?
Password for RAR file: PSARDUMPER_FOR_NEW_AG
Source: Team M33
- Japan has their PS Vita Price dropped
- Tomtomdu80′s port vhbl for 2.06
- Pokemon Obsidian & Jade: We Need Your Help!!
- PSP Essentials #2: GTA: Liberty City Stories