N64 Emulator: DaedalusX64 Rev 707
The DaedalusX64 Team has released DaedalusX64 revision 707. This is the latest release, which packs the cheat feature. The latest bugfixes, tweaks and speed. Well worth checking out if your into your N64 emulation. The last changelog is below:
DaedalusX64 Rev 707 changelog:
Rev 281 – Salvy
[~] Small typo in Pilot Wings’ shadow cheat
[+] Added all versions for Pilot Wings’ shadow cheat
[!] Force enable Pilot Wings’ shadow cheat
Rev 282 – Salvy
[!] Force enable OOT menu delay fix and Pokemon Snap’s camera movement and picture selection cheats
Rev 283 – Salvy
[!] Fixed detection for 4g PSP3k and OFW (thnx DrCam reporting it and providing required info for it)
[~] Small clean up in CPU.cpp
Source: DaedalusX64 Forums
- Legacy News: Doom is 21 today!
- Merry Christmas To All!
- DaedalusX64 Rev 1909 BETA
- ONElua 3D Game Spaceball released!
Latest posts by PSPFan (see all)
- PS Vita Firmware 2.60 Released - August 6, 2013
- PS Vita Firmware 2.12 Released known VHBL Exploits OK - May 8, 2013
- The Z’s Exploit only on PSN AU & Europe. Plus release delay? - May 1, 2013