N64 Emulator: DaedalusX64 Alpha Revision 621
The latest build of DaedalusX64 was released a few hours ago. Now jumped up to 621 revisions. This bug features the following changes: Updated roms.ini and compat codes, Updated Daedalusx64 logo and a new entry for notes for our recommended settings screen to name a few. Full changes are listed below, plus the download.
DaedalusX64 Alpha Revision 621 changelog:
[+] Implemented osAiSetNextBuffer
[!] Updated roms.ini and compat codes (bdacanay)
[!] Removed rev # from recommended settings screen (bdacanay)
[~] Tweaked abit patch progress
[!] Updated Daedalusx64 logo (Thnx DrCam)
[!] Fixed exception handler (thanks bdacanay for testing)
[+] Added a new entry for notes for our recommended settings screen (see roms.ini for usage)
[-] Remove Zfighting no longer optional
=> Merged Pipelined MemoryUpdateSPStatus (Corn)
Source: DaedalusX64 @ Sourceforge.net/
- Playstation Store gets a new feature!
- Legacy Title Review: Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core
- New Custom Firmware coming soon!
- Legacy News: Doom is 21 today!
Latest posts by PSPFan (see all)
- PS Vita Firmware 2.60 Released - August 6, 2013
- PS Vita Firmware 2.12 Released known VHBL Exploits OK - May 8, 2013
- The Z’s Exploit only on PSN AU & Europe. Plus release delay? - May 1, 2013