N64 Emulator: DaedalusX64 Alpha Revision 567. New 16bit build
The DaedalusX64 team have released two new updates for DaedalusX64 Alpha Revision 567. Why do I say two? Well they have now opted for a 16bit build as well as the normal 32bit build. The 16bit build while sacrificing some graphics quality may turn out to be much faster than the 32bit one.
DaedalusX64 Alpha Revision 567 Changelog:
[+] Adaptive audio matches sample rate to frame sync% in advanced menu (tnx Salvy for menu options)
[+] New DMA transfer mode using VFPU
[+] 16bit screen mode as compile option on Config/Release/BuildConfig.h (taken from Kreationz patch)
[~] Minor fixes for Audio
Source: DaedalusX64 Forums
- ARK-2 eCFW & Kernel Exploit for PS Vita 3.36 firmware Released!
- DaedalusX64 Rev 1909 BETA
- Minecraft Horse Update released for PS Vita!
- Legacy News: Doom is 21 today!
Latest posts by PSPFan (see all)
- PS Vita Firmware 2.60 Released - August 6, 2013
- PS Vita Firmware 2.12 Released known VHBL Exploits OK - May 8, 2013
- The Z’s Exploit only on PSN AU & Europe. Plus release delay? - May 1, 2013