MacroFire v3.2.2 – Tweak your PSP controls
Pen’s back with another MacroFire plug-in update for us. Looking at the changes this is strictly a bug fix release with a couple of tweaks. No new features. However it pretty much has it all for tweaking your controls. This plug-in gives you the ability to tweak your PSP control’s, change your analog joystick dead zone / sensitivity, remap buttons and enable quick/rapid fire buttons. Plus you can even record macros, perfect for those Street Fighter, Tekken and Soul Caliber game combos etc .
MacroFire v3.2.2 Changelog: (Translated from Japanese)
- Fixed macrofire.ini not going to happen from reading the values correctly.
MacroFire v3.2.1 Changelog:
- By reducing the number of 16-bit color display on the menu, half the memory size to use when displaying menus.
- MacroFire Fixed handling of a number of risk were frozen. Strictly “MacroFire is” and, “MacroFire the” freeze the situation that can not be avoided.
- 3.1.0 back again when you start weight was abolished once.
- “Loaded” show was abolished. macrofire.ini settings are changed for multi-section step by step to read. Manual_ini.txt more information.
- None Found