LuaPlayer Euphoria V7.3
PSP Coder Zack has released LuaPlayer Euphoria V7.3, version 7 introduced some big changes to LuaPlayer Euphoria, including a new media sound engine, swizzle and unswizzle functions, Sony messages dialogue system and move images to Vram function.
LuaPlayer Euphoria V7.3 changelog:
- Fixed path issue – Improved Samples Fps
- (Changed Math Core) – Uses Vfpu but with default math functions
- Ported project from C++ to C.
- Implemented AAlib sound engine Mp3, At3 & Ogg Playback On Media Engine + Wav support) and wrote a new sound core. (note usage has changed, please see the samples included in the download for new usage)
- Added Swizzle & UnSwizzle functions (note : Images are Swizzled by default)
- Added move Image to Vram function.
- Added optional Alpha parameter to screen:blit(). (ie screen:blit(x, y, image, alpha) – Makes for easy image fading in/out
- Added VFPU math library.
- Added Sony Message Dialog System.
- Added Sony OSK System.[*] Reworked IntraFont support.
- Added option to free/delete Images from memory.[*] Huge code cleanup.[*] Vairous fixes that I cannot remember .
- Source code now available.
- None Found