LightMP3 2.0.0 RC3. Multi format Music player for PSP
PSP developer Sakya is back with an update to his popular power saving Multi format Music player. This new release has now has WMA support as well as MP3, OOGG Vorbis, ATRAC3, and FLAC support. Also further changes as noted below in the changelog:
LightMP3 2.0.0 RC3 changelog:
- Added: When pressing L the song will restart if more than 2% has been played
- Added: support for relative path in playlists
- Added: support for WMA (Windows Media Audio)
- Many thanks to cooleyes and hrimfaxi for the sample
- Added: “Sleep Timer” feature (kurian2z5)
- Added: Bookmark function (for audiobook): press L+Circle while listening to a track.
- There’s a new option in the settings file.
- The default is 0, if set to 1 the psp will shut down after creating a bookmark.
- The next time you’ll start LightMP3 will ask you if you want to load the saved bookmark.
- Fixed: standardized the fast forward/rewind speed for the different codecs (kurian2z5)
- Fixed: Conflict with Hold+ (kurian2z5)
- Added a setting to disable the “display off on hold”.
- If you use Hold+ please disable this in LightMP3.
- Fixed: Korean language support.
- Fixed: shuffle (always the same number were generated in RC1)
- Fixed: Added sql transaction to playPlaylist (faster change of track)
- Fixed: Bug in ID3v2.2 parsing
- Fixed: Bug in scrobbler log (time saved to file was the end of the track)
Source: Sakya’s Website
- None Found