LameCraft rev. 98 (signed) – A PSP Minecraft Clone
From PSP Genesis Competition comes a new proposal as a homebrew game. This time it is the developer Drakon who presents his Lamecraft homebrew game, a Minecraft clone of the famous game where we can freely explore a randomly generated world where they can destroy or build a world of blocks.
Lamecraft aims to bring this game to PSP, with the ability of both to create, destroy and remodel any room. No doubt an ambitious project.
- more blocks – 45 now
- in-game option menu when you can activate fly mode – for people that want build something
- in-game option menu when you can save game without exit
- option menu in main menu where you can adjust analog stick sensitivity
- option menu in main menu when player can set their own keys to actions
- crosshair on the screen
- 3 types of terrain – like now(default),winter type,desert type – all set randomly
- fixed that nasty bug from previous version that corrupted all graphics….
Via -> wololo.net/talk
- PSP Essentials #2: GTA: Liberty City Stories
- Updated: Pokemon Obsidian for Psp (Preview)
- ZRun Announced For PS Vita
- Mario Kart Psp 4.9