JoySens version 1.5 released
JoySens has a new update after over, a year as PSP developer Raphael has released version 1.5. JoySens is a prx plug-in that enables you to tweak all aspects of your PSP joystick / joypad. Remap your PSP buttons, reset the joysticks dead-zone. There is also a really handy D-pad to analog swap feature.
JoySens version 1.5 changelog:
- code cleanup
– added possibility to choose only from a selected list of remapmodes (ie only switch between your favorite modes) per game/vsh
– fixed that adjust=0 will turn off the analog
– added LITE version, that does not support config file saving, no ingame info output as well as no ingame config settings with buttons
– added “threshold” config parameter, to adjust button remapping from analog
– added “thresholdupbtn” and “thresholddownbtn” config parameters, to set buttons for setting the threshold ingame
– added “idlestop” and “idleback” config parameters, to set when the analog movement stops the idle timer or returns back from idle (brightness dimming/display off feature of PSP firmware).
– optimized config file reading a bit
– updated FAQ
Source: Raphael’s devblog
- None Found