Joysens 1.42b released
Homebrew developer Raphael has released a bugfix update to Joysens. Must importantly it fixes the UMD driver bug that was present. Joysens is a PSP Analog joystick tweaker application that lets users adjust the sensitivity.
- fixed compatibility issues with Sony UMD driver (and possibly some other applications that require more kernel memory)
The config file system now uses a mere 1Kb of RAM where it used 24+Kb in 1.4/1.41
– Reduced module size a bit (to further help memory problems)
– added a workaround info output for POPS (flickers a lot, but at least you see something)
– fixed the adjust calculation to avoid crashes for high values (shouldn’t happen anymore even with adjust 32.0)
– fixed a little Button remapping bug
Source: Raphael’s Devblog
- PSP: Revision 2.3/10.3 of the ME & LME CFW is now available – Adds Pro Online support, DAX-format and more!
- Playstation Store gets a new feature!
- New Custom Firmware coming soon!
- Retroarch Released!
Latest posts by PSPFan (see all)
- PS Vita Firmware 2.60 Released - August 6, 2013
- PS Vita Firmware 2.12 Released known VHBL Exploits OK - May 8, 2013
- The Z’s Exploit only on PSN AU & Europe. Plus release delay? - May 1, 2013