Iso Tool v1.60 Released – Prometheus Module v0.6 Supported
Here is another great release for those wanting to run 6.20 games on older custom firmwares: takka’s Iso Tool v1.60. This handy little app incorporates the recently released Prometheus Module v0.6, which means it allows you to rip the iso and patch it within the same application.
Here is the changelog:
- Prometheus Module 0.6beta was supported
But it can also like the online update , Prometheus Module itself thank you manually update
- 5.50 prometheus If introduced , it freezes like a dummy , please introduce the following prx files : dummy.prx (download below)
- ISO / CSO / UMD change the file search process
- prometheus.prx Prometheus Module when there is no support
(Prometheus.prx like if there is no change EBOOT.BIN processing only)
- 0.6b included changes to Prometheus Module
- KHBBS special case of EBOOT.BIN / prometheus.prx modified to use
Included EBOOT.BIN / prometheus.prx BBS1-3.DAT is for the non- decoded
- Changes to the test environment PSP-3000/5.03GEN-C
As per the changelog, if you already have 5.50 Prometheus installed you need to add an extra .prx to allow Iso Tool v1.60 to run correctly. In order to keep the process simple, we have taken care of this for you. If you already have 5.50 Prometheus installed, please download from the second link: Iso Tool v1.60 for 5.50 Prometheus. If you are on any other custom firmware, download from the first link.
- None Found