Hold+ v3.8 Released
Torch has released an update to his power saving PRX plug in called Hold+. When you press hold your PSP will cpu speed will drop down to a cool 60Mhz. Saving power and allowing you more hours of MP3 playback for example.
Hold+ v3.8 changelog:
* Switches off the LCD screen and backlight.
* Underclocks the CPU to 60MHz.
* The original screen brightness and clock speed are restored when the Hold switch is released.
* Prevents the PSP from going into suspend mode if you accidentally push the power switch too far when turning off Hold mode.
* Allows complete operation of the PSP controls with the display turned off.
* Turns off LEDs in hold mode.
* While in hold mode, allows the use of Left, Right, LTrigger, RTrigger, Volume and Start buttons, if you hold the Select button first. Useful to skip songs, pause etc.
* Enables the 5th brightness level on PSP Slim.
* Increases the vertical scrolling speed of Music player by around 50% (scroll 300 songs in 10 seconds).
- PSP: Revision 2.3/10.3 of the ME & LME CFW is now available – Adds Pro Online support, DAX-format and more!
- Mandatory 6.61 PSP Firmware now Live!
- New Custom Firmware coming soon!
- 6.61 Pro C2 CFW now available for PSP
Latest posts by PSPFan (see all)
- PS Vita Firmware 2.60 Released - August 6, 2013
- PS Vita Firmware 2.12 Released known VHBL Exploits OK - May 8, 2013
- The Z’s Exploit only on PSN AU & Europe. Plus release delay? - May 1, 2013