Hold+ v3.8 Released
Torch has released an update to his power saving PRX plug in called Hold+. When you press hold your PSP will cpu speed will drop down to a cool 60Mhz. Saving power and allowing you more hours of MP3 playback for example.
Hold+ v3.8 changelog:
* Switches off the LCD screen and backlight.
* Underclocks the CPU to 60MHz.
* The original screen brightness and clock speed are restored when the Hold switch is released.
* Prevents the PSP from going into suspend mode if you accidentally push the power switch too far when turning off Hold mode.
* Allows complete operation of the PSP controls with the display turned off.
* Turns off LEDs in hold mode.
* While in hold mode, allows the use of Left, Right, LTrigger, RTrigger, Volume and Start buttons, if you hold the Select button first. Useful to skip songs, pause etc.
* Enables the 5th brightness level on PSP Slim.
* Increases the vertical scrolling speed of Music player by around 50% (scroll 300 songs in 10 seconds).
- PS4 Controller Full Specs “PS Eye”
- SONY PLAYSTATION 4 ANNOUNCED!
- Jeoway makes tomtomdu80′s port more stable
- Start of PlayStation 4 Graphics! (Videos)