HBL for PS Vita: PSN Game info will be public soon but there’s a catch..
OK so many of us PS Vita owners are sitting and waiting for HBL (Half byte loader) on our shiny new PSV’s. But there is a catch, Wololo has posted a rather lengthy post in regards to the VHBL release. I’ll cut to the chase here. Wololo is going to release the name of the game needed for the save game exploit which loads HBL. That date is the 2nd of March unless something goes wrong. So only a couple of days away.
Now here’s is the catch. Sony have yet to release this title on PSN USA. So that means if you want to get this title and run HBL. Your going to have to sign up for a European PSN account. Bummer as that is where the game is!! And that also means changing PSN accounts, more hassle. Having to buy a PSN card for Europe.
And all that just for some homebrew on your PS Vita. Not all homebrew is supported either, remember this Vita HBL is in the early stages. Its doesn’t allow loading of ISO’s, CSO’s or anything of the sort. It doesn’t give system access to the PS Vita. All it enables is some homebrew apps, games and emulators in the PSP emulator mode of the PS Vita. So maybe more hassle than its worth? Its your call…..
- Playstation Store PSVITA + 12 Deals Of Christmas + Hatsune Miku:Project Diva F
- PS-TV Review – Hacking Required
- The Vita Homebrew Bubble has Burst
- Bye Bye YouTube, Maps apps on PS Vita
Latest posts by PSPFan (see all)
- PS Vita Firmware 2.60 Released - August 6, 2013
- PS Vita Firmware 2.12 Released known VHBL Exploits OK - May 8, 2013
- The Z’s Exploit only on PSN AU & Europe. Plus release delay? - May 1, 2013