Half Byte Loader Revision 109
Wololo posted the latest Half Byte Loader release today. HBL Rev 109 has improved compatibility, thanks to some work done by JJS. He also fixed the issue which prevented Gpsp from going back to the HBL menu, an issue that had been here for ages.
JJS Has been hard at work to improve our beloved HBL again.
As a side effect, he also fixed the issue which prevented Gpsp from going back to the HBL menu, an issue that had been here for ages.
R109 Is now also available for the “original” hot shots golf game (not the “Greates Hits” edition, the other one, see this post for more details), so people who where having trouble running the Hello world with hot shots golf can give a try to this alternate (majorly untested!!!) version.
This revision has been tested by me on a 6.20 PspGo with the Patapon2 version on the following homebrews: Wagic, T.O.M.E, Daedalus, Doom, picodrive, gpsp kai, Mobile Assault, CSPSP, Snes9xTyl, EmuMaster, ScummVM, FCE Ultra
To make things easier for everyone I’ll make this real clear:
- If your on 5.03 to 6.20 OFW Download the up to HBL for Patapon OFW 6.20 HBL release.
- If your on over 6.20 Firmware (6.30 or 6.31) Download the for HBL for the golf exploit.
- Pick and download the save game exploit that matches the game your exploiting
The Save data Exploits, pick your game version:
Half Byte Loader, pick which version you need according to the game you will use:
- TN-v is here!
- Soul Sacrifice Demo coming soon
- Tomtomdu80′s port information public announcement
- Star Wars Pinball coming to Vita