Half-Byte Loader Firmware 6.30/6.31 for Hotshots Golf 2 (WIP)
Despite Total_Noobs work on a 6.20 kernel exploit and 6.20 TN HEN Wololo and the team are pressing on with HBL. Wololo has posted a work in progress video of a pending release of HBL. This time for Hot Shots Golf 2. This adds another title to the list of Fw 6.30 & Fw 6.31 support games that can be exploited and used with HBL. Its for all regions of the game, Hotshots golf 2 (US) , Everybody’s golf 2 (EU) , and we hope Minna no golf 2 (JP). And to top it off Everybody’s golf 2 has just been added to PSN Europe so it may or not have the exploit patched.
Wololo has posted this quick summary:
- HBL 102 will have a few bug fixes, and will add compatibility with the hotshots golf 2 (US) , everybody’s golf 2 (EU) , and hopefully minna no golf 2 (JP) exploits
- You can already download and try a hello world for Hotshots golf 2 (US) here. h.bin goes at the root of your memory stick, the Savegame in the “PSP/SAVEDATA” folder. Run the game, and click on “continue”.
- People who want to help with the development of HBL for these exploits can go here. No programming skill is required but we can’t do it by ourselves.
- We expect the hot shots golf 2 exploit to have more homebrew compatibility than the hot shots golf 1 exploit.
Latest posts by PSPFan (see all)
- PS Vita Firmware 2.60 Released - August 6, 2013
- PS Vita Firmware 2.12 Released known VHBL Exploits OK - May 8, 2013
- The Z’s Exploit only on PSN AU & Europe. Plus release delay? - May 1, 2013