Gran Turismo PSP Confirmed – Finally!
More news via E3, this he time a game we have been waiting for since the PSP was released practically. Sony announced that Gran Turismo PSP is indeed coming to the PSP and sooner rather than later. Its due for a side by side release with the new PSP Go come the 1st of October 2009. Great news!
Details that were released about Gran Turismo PSP:
- It will run at a smooth 60fps on the new PSP Go, (presumably on all the PSP models?)
- Gran Turismo PSP will have over 800 cars!
- 35 tracks and 60 layout variations of those tracks so plenty of tracks to keep you busy.
- Up to 4 player multi-player via Ad Hoc
- You can share and swap cars via Wifi
Now for some screen shots:
- PSP Essentials #2: GTA: Liberty City Stories
- PS4 Controller Full Specs “PS Eye”
- SONY PLAYSTATION 4 ANNOUNCED!
- Sony has a surprise for us on February 20th 2013