gpSP Kai v3.2 Update – Test 8.6
Developer Takka has updated the unofficial gpSP GBA emulator, making it test 8.6.
The original changelog is in Japanese so the following is made from an online translator:
- UPDATE page from the “main update” to please.
- Wireless LAN environment is not the way from here
- Fonts created for the conversion tool, is included.
- Comments pointed out that there was garbled Cheat Code of the character code encoding to UTF-8N changed.
- Windows2000 (maybe XP) than Notepad, save time, you can choose a character code.
- Windows95/98/me of the conversion software, or to use unicode compliant editor please.
- None Found