Go!Messenger Released, European uses are now able to to download the Go!Messenger client. Also there is a work around so non European uses can install the client. Go!Messenger is a video and voice chat client and Instant messanger. You’ll need a BT account and a Go!Messenger account. You can sign up for both from the Go!Messenger website through your PSP browser.
For non European here’s that work around:
- Boot to the custom firmware recovery console (hold R-Trigger when booting)
- Browse to Configuration and set “Fake region” to Europe
- Back, then Exit
- Select the Go!Messenger icon, download and install the client
- Connect PSP via USB or use something like PSP Filer
- Copy (don’t move) PSP/APP/ULES00856 to PSP/GAME/ULES00856; keep a copy of DATA.DRM in PSP/APP/ULES00856
- Optionally reset your region back to the default (using the recovery console)
- Launch Go!Messenger from the game menu and sign up
- *Updated* [Alpha] Pokemon Jade: A Wild Pokemon Appeared!
- Dumping Vita games from vita cartridges now possible!
- PlayStation Plus January preview
- Bodycheck coming to psvita